15% Off !!! Wellbeing Retreat, India – Goa, 7 Nights GBP 1570 Only!!
SPECIAL OFFER – BOOK BEFORE 31st JANUARY’18 AND STAY BETWEEN 1st FEBRUARY ’18 To 31st MARCH ’18..
Holistic Wellness Treatment
Combination of various Ayurvedic oriented treatments & 360 degree assessments meeting it personalised & special.
Juice Detox Cleanse
Fresh fruit & vegetable juices which not only refresh but also cleanse & detox your body and mind.
Beach Front Health Resort
The beach house on the sands Goa provides the environment ambience for the total body rejuvenation.
TOTAL BODY REBALANCING RETREAT, GOA - INDIA
Our fast-paced modern day life leaves most of us feeling short of time, overwhelmed and burnt out. Whether it is work, home-life or juggling both that is getting on top of you – the Beach House – Goa’s Wellbeing Retreat provides the perfect escape to relax, unwind and re-charge your batteries, leaving you feeling fit to cope with all that life throws at you.
With the perfect set-up amidst a quiet sea front wellbeing centre, we provide the care, support and a team of dedicated wellness experts geared to take care of you and your needs. We work through our intensely designed detoxification program that includes a hard-core fasting cleanse, daily enemas and yoga to flush toxins out of the body, while also incorporating other holistic elements aimed at addressing you’re health and wellbeing.
The retreat’s aim is to cleanse and detoxify the body and to empower you with tools you need to provide a continuous support to your body’s detoxification systems. During the wellbeing retreat we focus on stress reduction, immunity, rejuvenation, cleansing and nurturing of the body, mind and soul.
• Start & End Body Composition Analysis: We conduct an assessment of your weight, BMI, total Body fat percentage, Visceral fat and other factors. Circumference measurements, vital stats and saliva pH test are also part of the assessment.Based on your results our wellness consultants will provide the necessary guidance and advise to get your numbers in the right range during your 1-1 Doctor’s and Nutrition consultations.
• Bone Mineral Density Check: know the health of your bones before it’s too late and learn ways to maintain good bone health.
• Daily Dry Skin Body Brushing: is one of the most powerful ways to cleanse and exfoliate the skin, assist the job of the kidneys and in addition it cleanses the lymphatic system.
• Daily Yoga and Pranayama: The perfect exercise to support a detox program with its gentle stretching for muscle relaxation, asanas for body system stimulation and pranayama to increase flow of vital energy. Yoga promotes wellbeing of all the three chakras of your body – Physical (brings awareness of body alignment, posture and movement), Physiological (assists in the elimination of accumulated toxins within the body) and Psychological (to restore balance and to promote a heightened feeling of inner peace and calm).
• Blood, Urine and Stool Analysis: Provides an insight into the body’s internal functioning and helps to identify areas of concern.
• Daily Juice & Broth Meal Plan: we create juices to provide the optimal balance of nourishment and to balance your Ayurveda dosha. Learn the combination of fruits and vegetables best suited to your body type.
• Daily Supplements: to support the body while detoxification, we provide a complete range of natural supplements including a liver support, fish body oil, antioxidants and shots of goodness with Aloe vera and wheatgrass.
• Twice Daily Colon cleansing session: the enemas provide a quick means to rid the body of harmful toxins restoring and promoting efficient digestion energizing your body.
• Two Daily Spa Treatments: In the cleansing process the daily massages are not only relaxing but also aids in the release and breakdown of toxins. Our therapies include Oriental massages and Ayurvedic treatments especially prescribed by our doctors for detox, weight loss, pain relief and body strengthening depending on your needs. Our therapists use a combination of massage movements including irregular and altering applications of pressure that gently compress and stretch your muscle tissues, while the rhythmic strokes stimulate your body to cleanse. Also available are pampering facials, body wraps & scrubs that we recommend you do towards the end of your stay. The massages strengthen and tone the entire body system invigorating a tired body promoting body mind harmony.
• 1-1 Hypnotherapy Session: when doing an intense cleansing, you may find yourself more open to benefiting fromemotional healing therapies, as detoxification purifies both the physical and psychological body. Fasting is the perfect time to receive these therapies, as your body and mind are able to incorporate the benefits more effectively and intensely.
• Daily Guided Meditation: A positive outlook on life can be developed by understanding the mind through the practice of meditation.
• Daily Guided Educational Talks: informal group talks are arranged on a variety of subjects directly related to the program experience to provide the tools and techniques for you to continue your wellbeing experience.
• We provide constant Support and Guidance: as the wellbeing retreat experience can be challenging at times, our team of wellness experts will work with you to achieve a state of balance and enhanced wellbeing.
Single Per Person (GBP)
Double Per Person (GBP)
“Total Body Rebalancing In The Midst Of Waves Of The Ocean On The Sands In Goa“
What’s Included in Our Program
The Wellbeing Retreat Package is inclusive of:
All Inclusive Luxury Accommodation
Daily Educational Talks, Presentations, Workshops and Informal Group Sessions
Daily Yoga and Relaxation Session
Daily Guided Meditation Session or Workshop
Two Daily Holistic Treatments from Across the Globe*
Daily Course of over 33 Combining Natural and Ayurvedic Products and Supplements
Daily Personalised Nutritionally Balanced Vegetarian Meal Plans (Juices, Broths and Super foods)
Two Daily Sessions of Colon Cleansing (self administered).
A Personal Diet and Nutrition Consultation and Personalised Planning
An Exclusive One-to-One Session of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) / Hypnotherapy
NOTE : * This is subject to arrival and departure times. For example; if you stay for 7 Nights you will receive 14 treatments in total though one may be on the day of arrival, 2 treatments for the 6 full days and one on the day of departure.
At the start of the Retreat we will run a series of assessments for our Signature 360 Screening Process which will include:
Personal and Medical Assessment
Doctors Consultation and Assessment
Dental Consulting and Prophylaxis (Checkup, Cleaning and Polishing)
Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass, biological age assessment)
Ayurvedic assessment including diagnosis and Body Constitution Profile (Pitta, Vatta, Kapha)
Comprehensive Urine and Stool Analysis
Blood Test, Lipid Profile (Cholesterol), Complete Blood Count, Liver Function Test, Blood Type
Bone Mineral Density (BMD) Assessment – Tscore (Calcium Density of Bones), Zscore (Deviation from your age, gender and race), BQI (Stiffness Index)
3 Chakras (Physical, Physiological and Psychological) Assessment
After the assessment and the “Signature 360 Degree” Screening Process, the consultants shall come up with personalized retreat program combining the various treatments and therapies for the number of days (3, 5, 7, 10 or 14 days) you have chosen to stay with us.
Signature Progress Monitoring – Before and After Assessments of:
Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass)
Biological Age Assessment
Vital Total Body Measurements
Vital Signs Assessment – Medical Check up (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate)
PLUS 12 weeks of regular telephone follow-ups and personal progress monitoring after the retreat
Airport Pick-Up and Delivery (charges are applicable)
Welcome meal (breakfast/lunch or dinner depending on arrival time)
“Breaking the fast” meal
Packed snack for departure journey
Sanda Retreats Total Body Rebalance Workbook
Personalised Retreat Diary
Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness
Complementary Dry-Skin Detox Body Brush
Expert support and counselling as and when required
Who should Retreat
Is experiencing Specific Health Issues
Wishes to break from Unhealthy Eating Habits
Feels the Need to Break from Everyday Life
Has Weight Related Issues
Feels Stressed or Overworked
Affected By City Living (high stress, long working hours, pollution, late nights)
Experiences Emotional Turmoil (irritability, anger, frustration, depression, and sadness)
Is Seeking Inner Peace and Happiness
Or anyone suffering from:
IBS and Any Digestive Problems
Skin Problems Such As Acne, Psoriasis and Eczema
Lifestyle (Alcohol, Toxic Exposure, Unhealthy Eating , High Stress)
Pre Menstrual Tension and Mood Swings
Headaches or Migraines
Stiff, Aching Joints and Muscles
Susceptibility to Cold, Flu or Any Infections
Addictions (Cigarettes, Alcohol, Gambling etc)
Allergies or Intolerances
Low Energy and Fatigue
Depression and Anxiety
Restlessness and Irritability
Poor Quality Sleep and Insomnia
Poor Concentration or Memory
Coated Tongue, Bad Breath or Body Odour
Gastric Disturbance Including Bloating, Indigestion, Heartburn, Acidity
Hair & Nail Loss
Feelings of Despair or Lack of Purpose
Loss or Bereavement
Fears and Phobias
Personal Relationship Problems
Just Need to Simply Take a Break
PLEASE NOTE: You cannot do a Total Body Rebalance Retreat if you are Pregnant or if you have Type 1 Diabetes. Also anyone with chronic or heavily medicated conditions may be asked to supply a doctor’s letter verifying that they are fit to come on a retreat.
All retreat guests consent to treatment involving the application of all integrated therapies, assessments, consultations and treatments included on the retreat of their own free will and without any coercion or undue influence.
All integrated therapies for any disease or chronic condition do not guarantee a cure or remission from any illness. Your Doctor and any specialist consultants will remain responsible for your general medical care throughout the period of application of the integrated therapies. The Sanda Wellness Team and its entire professional staff will act in an advisory capacity only.
How you Benefit
Benefits You Can Expect From Our Retreat:
A feeling of revitalization and complete rejuvenation
Increased energy, vitality and stamina
Increased immunity and resistance to infections and illness
Increased metabolism and metabolic balancing for weight control
Weight Loss, Fat Loss and Inch Loss
Improved digestive functions such as absorption and elimination
Reduction in fluid retention
Reduced joint aches and pains and increased mobility
Reduced symptoms of chronic toxicity
Improved sleep patterns and feeling rested and refreshed
A greater sense of peace and inner calm
Heightened mental clarity, focus, concentration and memory
Stability of moods and emotional balance
Increased Motivation and Enthusiasm
Clearer Brighter Skin and Eyes
Improved Condition of Hair and Nails
Increased Self Awareness
Increased knowledge of personal health and wellness
Increased knowledge of optimum nutrition and food choice